This type of test is based on thermal and fire resistance tests performed on fabric and furnishing materials. We are specialised in conducting tests to determine the fire reaction of clothing and professional footwear used by firefighters, welders and foundry workers.
Most important tests:
- FLAME RESISTANCE
- CONTACT HEAT
- RADIANT HEAT
- CONVECTIVE HEAT
- SMALL SPLASHES OF MOLTEN METAL
- LARGE QUANTITIES OF MOLTEN METAL
- FLAME PROPAGATION IN LINED FURNISHING MATERIALS
- HEAT TRANSMISSION THROUGH TEXTILE
- TEXTILE REACTION TO CONTACT WITH MOLTEN METAL
Do you want to receive the latest news on standards and legislations of various international markets?